[AD] al_draw_tinted_rotated_scaled_bitmap

Um, why is the order of parameters in
al_draw_tinted_rotated_scaled_bitmap not first rotation and then scale
parameters, as in the function name? I suggest we rename it to
al_draw_tinted_scaled_rotated_bitmap so the name matches the parameters
(better than just fixing the parameter order as you wouldn't notice the
change in existing code).

I also think we should have a function

void al_draw_tinted_scaled_rotated_bitmap_region(ALLEGRO_BITMAP *bitmap,
   ALLEGRO_COLOR tint, float cx, float cy,
   float xscale, float yscale, float angle,
   float sx, float sy, float sw, float sh, float dx, float dy,
   int flags)

It's the only one missing from all the various combinations we already
have and there's no reason to allow all possibilities but force the use
of transformations for just this one.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>