Re: [AD] build error in 4.9 svn

On August 24, 2010, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2010-08-24, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Seems the version of cmake (2.6-patch 0) on my svn server doesn't like
> > this:
> >
> > if(NOT FLAC_STATIC AND (FLAC_LIBRARY MATCHES
> > "${WIN32_STATIC_LIB_REGEX}"))
> >
> > it errors out with:
> >
> > CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
> >
> >  /root/allegro/allegro-4.9/addons/acodec/CMakeLists.txt:101:
> > Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren with
> > text "(".
> >
> > I'm assuming thats some newer cmake feature, if we do use newer features,
> > we should probably tell cmake that we depend on said version of cmake.
>
> Should be fine now.

Thanks. I'd have committed that if I thought that was ok. Didn't know if we
started depending on a newer version or not.

I also started noticing a lot of latex warnings when building the docs
recently.

Stuff like this:

LaTeX Warning: Reference `al_init' on page 1 undefined on input line 77.
LaTeX Warning: Reference `al_init_image_addon' on page 1 undefined on input
line 79.
LaTeX Warning: Reference `al_init_font_addon' on page 1 undefined on input line
80.
LaTeX Warning: Reference `al_init_ttf_addon' on page 1 undefined on input line
81.
Overfull \hbox (42.9607pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 77--82
\OT1/cmr/m/n/10 Before us-ing Al-le-gro you must call al[]init ([]). Some
addons have their own ini-tial-i-sa-tion, e.g. al[]init[]image[]addon ([]),

Theres thousands of lines like that in the build logs.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx