Re: [AD] log window

Hehe, yes, when I saw the commit message pop up in IRC I had to re-check
if I head read the name right :)

:)

Great, I can confirm it's working here, tried ex_scale and
ex_native_filechooser. We need to rename that example btw.

Heh, ex_native_filechooser was my testbed during development, but after reading your message and running another couple of examples, I hit the fact ex_config (for example) did not exit correctly as before... The reason was I completely forgot to add support for ALLEGRO_EVENT_NATIVE_DIALOG_CLOSE. Done now.

Angelo