[AD] Patch for make_converters.py

This patch should fix make_converters.py. It uses the _al_scale_rgb* arrays where necessary to
provide more accurate color. It is particularly noticeable when going from 1 bit to 8 bit alpha
without this patch. I tried a lot of formats in ex_pixelformat and they all look right with memory
bitmaps (though ex_pixelformat seems broken on os x, need to figure that out).

I haven't seen python in 10 years so that's why I'm not comitting the patch right away. Maybe
elias can look at it when he has a chance?

Trent :n)

Trent :n)