Re: [AD] per-thread transformation and blending mode

On Thu, June 24, 2010 12:42 pm, Elias Pschernig said:
> On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 13:59 -0400, Pavel Sountsov wrote:
>> On 06/24/2010 09:49 AM, Peter Wang wrote:

I like the idea of making those things thread-local. One
thing that just comes to mind though is shaders. In my
branch I have some shader stuff that is per display, and
since shaders are permanently bound to a context/device,
they can't really be used as thread local state. I don't
think it's a problem though, since we're not trying to
eliminate ALL display state, just what makes sense (for
example bitmaps are currently also tied to displays IIRC).

Trent :n)