Re: [AD] About colors

On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 11:59 -0600, Trent Gamblin wrote:
> On Mon, June 14, 2010 11:17 am, Pavel Sountsov said:
> > I have absolutely no problem making rectangles/lines work like
that as
> > long as it does not mess up under transformations. I'll test this
soon,
> > and if it works, I'll make a patch for people to test (or just
commit
> > it straight away).
>
> Sounds good, I'll definitely test it.

Which change do you mean?

rect(x, y, x + w, y + h) makes the most sense to me the way it is in
A5,
the A4 way meant the rectangle was not w/h but w-1/h-1 which easily
led
to off-by-one errors.

Yes, I suppose it does to me to. But, in that case, why not do have rect(x, y, w, h) to remove the last bit of confusion?

I don't actually have a preference myself, as long as the outline rectangle convention matches the filled rectangle convention.

-SiegeLord