Re: [AD] Would you mind

On 2010-06-20, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If I remove the 'set(INSTALL_PREFIX, "")' line from cmake. I would just set it to mingdir if not
> set and "" if mingdir isn't set.

You're the one who added it in the first place :)

I don't know what the current code is supposed to achieve anyway.
INSTALL_PREFIX is not a CMake option so the only way to set it is
by editing CMakeLists.txt.

It's also used by Toolchain-mingw.cmake to set the right install
prefix when using a cross-compiler, but Toolchain-mingw.cmake also
sets MINGDIR now so INSTALL_PREFIX should be redundant there.

Peter