Re: [AD] 4.9.20

On 2010-05-17, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Probably overdue for one, so I'll make it this weekend.

* I ran into a regression on my machine.  The glyph precision fixes
introduced artefacts, e.g. ex_color and ex_warp_mouse screenshots
attached.  Any ideas?  This is on X11/fglrx.

* The X11 fullscreen work (xrandr/xinerama) makes ex_winfull crash on my
machine with the 'new' X11 visual selection, but not the 'old' visual
selection.  This sounds like the same problem that Elias encountered in
r13182, although that was before the X11 fullscreen work.
I'll try to look into it.

Peter