Re: [AD] 4.9.20

On May 16, 2010, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2010-05-16, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On May 16, 2010, Peter Wang wrote:
> > > Probably overdue for one, so I'll make it this weekend.
> > >
> > > Are we ready to call it a beta?
> >
> > Only if we're sure nothing needs changed or added before 5.0.
> >
> > Probably means the capabilities api would have to wait toll 5.2 :(
> >
> > being able to query max texture size and other things at run time would
> > be handy.
>
> Can't be all that important if no one is willing to supply a patch...

Probably because no-one has done anything serious with it yet. To be honest,
I'd probably use it for a few things in my Canva5 project, except it doesn't
exist. I've been thinking of doing it myself, but since no one really seems
interested, meh. hasn't been worth spending the time.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx