Re: [AD] 4.9.20

Oh, here's another one: the second colour representation struct in
the
primitives addon.
I'd still like to get rid of that by either changing things
internally in the
primitives addon so we don't need it, or by merging it with Allegro's
own colour
struct. Whichever is more convenient/gets the most votes.
Having two different data types for essentially the same thing looks
like a
design flaw in the API.

Evert

I'll look into this again. I had a (perhaps) promising idea, but it might not be viable since it requires shaders in D3D. This is a problem since Intel GPU's might not support enough (or any) shader features that we need, disqualifying this solution (or forcing us to convert colors for Intel cards).

-SiegeLord