[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2992109 ] acodec uses wrong dll name for vorbisfile

Bugs item #2992109, was opened at 2010-04-26 08:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tjaden
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2992109&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Windows
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
I cross-compiled my game for Windows but it would not load any .ogg files, with messages in allegro.log indicating a DLL file called "libvorbisfile.dll" was missing. However there is no such file. When I cross-compiled Allegro it was against a file called "libvorbisfile-3.dll".

Can't look at the source right now, so writing a quick bug report instead. I guess it would be most useful if cmake would output a list of DLLs I need to redistribute, then I would have spotted the wrong DLL name much earlier, before having to zip up the game and send to beta testers.

Date: 2010-04-26 11:36

Message:
Ok, I know how to fix this for mingw. We just need to run "dlltool -I
${importlib}" to print out the dll name. Can you point me to a flac binary
package with the DLL, or upload it? I'm too lazy to build it myself.

I don't know what command to use for MSVC. Anybody know?