Re: [AD] acodec build system

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 14:21 -0500, Matthew Leverton wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 2010-04-05, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Attached is an update. Trying to set all of the defines at once
> >> resulted in -D"DEF1 DEF2 DEF3" for some reason...
> >
> > Looks fine though.
> >
> Committed.
>
> Someone should check that the iPhone port builds correctly. I don't
> know if there needs to be any special considerations for it or not.

Since cmake doesn't work for iphone (currently not in a way so you get
make *and* xcodebuild support at least) we're basically without a build
system there and it's therefore unaffected. All compile options and
things like alplatf.h have to be edited manually to compile :/

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>