Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[13182] allegro/branches/4.9/src/x/xglx_config.c

On Sat, 2010-04-03 at 18:08 +0200, Milan Mimica wrote:
> Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > All examples calling al_create_display() would crash with the X11
> > BadDrawable. Using the GLX 1.2 way them work. So my guess is we are
> > doing something wrong with the visual selection... what I found
> > suspicious is that we select visual 239 for him... in my case it's
> > usually something much lower like 0x22. Still, I remember a case on
> > allegro.cc where someone also had A5 mysteriously crash in
> > al_create_display so this might be not a single incident.
>
> There is config_selection option in allegro5.cfg for this.

Yes, that's what I meant with "using the GLX 1.2 way". It's default now
since it can't crash and I don't know which visuals you can only get
with FBConfig. We clearly have to solve it of course - but without being
able to reproduce it I didn't know where to start.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>