Re: [AD] release

On March 30, 2010, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2010-03-30, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On March 30, 2010, Peter Wang wrote:
> > > Just a reminder, there will be a release in the next few days.
> >
> > I don't suppose we can wait till I'm done with my X11 full screen
> > rewrite? I hope to have a preliminary version commited tomorrow, or
> > somewhat more likely the day after, depends on tomorrow's progress.
>
> External constraints says no.

No problem. Seems I've hit a bit of a road block anyhow (further message
coming).

Someone recently suggested that naming the new lib "Allegro" was confusing
since it really isn't the same lib anymore. So I suggest for the April 1st
release we announce we're renaming the Lib. Two suggestions: AllegroPro, and
"The Library". I like the latter because its soo much clearer don't you
think? ;D

Then elias and I figure another major change should be announced, the
dropping of the PC ports, so the "Devs" can focus on the iPhone/iPad,
Android, and Flash ports (flash would be the only way to get it working on
PC after ;D).

Yeah, we had some fun talking about what should go into todays/tomorrow's
announcement ;D

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx