Re: [AD] Speed wav loader way up

Attached is a patch (against Trent's latest copy) that loads wav data
via a single unconditional fread. On a big endian system, the bytes
are then swapped. It also removes the read16/32 wrappers.

Trent's patch doesn't work because a) the BIG_ENDIAN is missing an
underscore and b) it uses void arithmetic.

I've tested the patch on OS X 10.4 PPC against 8-bit and 16-bit
samples. If there are no objections, I will commit it.

--
Matthew Leverton