Re: [AD] acodec proposal

I don't really care, but loading samples / bitmaps is not a time
critical process (in terms of adding an init check) and I cannot
imagine any file type where on-demand initializing would cause
problems.

Just curious, how do you propose dealing with thread safety?
One reason I could not do lazy initialization in the primitives addon
was because using a mutex required the creation of a mutex in a thread-
safe manner, which then turned into a Catch 22 type of situation...

-SiegeLord

--
Matthew Leverton