[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1775160 ] `allegro-config --libs` doesn't include right file

Bugs item #1775160, was opened at 2007-08-16 05:15
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by elias
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=1775160&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Mac OSX
>Group: 4.4

Initial Comment:
The Mac OS X port uses `allegro-config --libs` when linking object files, but this includes the wrong file: -lalleg-4.2.1, which does not work. Inside the makefile, replacing `allegro-config --libs` with it's contents (except for -lalleg-4.2.1, which should be changed to -lalleg-4.2.2) will remedy this, for end users. However, for devs, the solution is probably obvious, but just in case: replace the 1 with a 2!

Comment By: Peter Hull (peterhull90)