Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[13155] allegro/branches/4.9/src/win/d3d_bmp.cpp

On Tue, March 30, 2010 12:17 pm, Evert Glebbeek said:
>> Offset bitmap drawing coordinates by -0.5 in D3D driver (center of a pixel is 0,0, top left is
>> -0.5,-0.5 in D3D)
>
> Hang on. Doesn't this effectively undo revision 12934, which supposedly fixed some other problem?

Yeah, it's more complicated than I thought. Paul said he'll
fix it properly when he's next working on Windows stuff. This
patch does no harm for now, as bitmaps were pretty badly mangled
without it:

http://trent.gamblin.ca/temp/d3d-1.png
http://trent.gamblin.ca/temp/ogl-1.png

Trent :{)>