Re: [AD] Patch to fix race condition

On Sun, February 28, 2010 8:02 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom said:
> I must have missed it, but what exactly is the reason tls can't be setup
> before ANYTHING else is done in al_init?

I don't know the answer to that, but this patch doesn't quite work either.
al_fopen_stdio calls al_set_errno which again calls tls_get. If I remove the
calls to al_set_errno from al_fopen_stdio it works... but that is not a good
solution either, unless we create a private function just for this specific
purpose (unless as Thomas says TLS can be initialized earlier and we avoid
the whole mess).

Trent :{)>