Re: [AD] al_toggle_display_flag

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 13:57 -0500, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> >> Sounds good.
> >>

> > Ok, committed this.
>
> Just to confirm, the OS X port doesn't implement this yet, does it?
> I can have a go at that later tonight.

No. I made it so the function returns false if the vtable entry is NULL,
so it still works as expected. Toggling the frame isn't a very important
feature anyway (only use-case I can think of is the settings screen of a
music player).

Toggling an existing display between fullscreen and windowed will be a
much more often used feature though, it's what I want to look at next.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>