Re: [AD] Missing system vtable entries on OS X

On 31 Jan 2010, at 9:18 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Ok, they are all gone. Now I'll just have to make ex_display_options
> work properly again.

Ok, after mucking around with related things on OS X (to fill in osx_get_opengl_pixelformat_attributes and make things work in both full screen and windowed mode), I've found that the situation is actually  even more complicated than I had originally thought.
When you ask for the pixel format associated with the rendering context of a window, the values returned are those that were set for the rendering context on a given display (typically the one the window is on now). The values may change if the window is moved to a different display with different capabilities.
Where that leaves Allegro I'm not sure. How do other platforms handle a situation like this (the window being moved to a different display)?

Evert