Re: [AD] A5 Audio API issues

On 1 Jan 2010, at 2:43 , Peter Wang wrote:
> I tried to do that for 4.9.14 but there might be some remaining.
> There were a couple of changes which I considered but didn't make
> in the end, and no one seemed to notice.
>
> e.g. neither of these seem really better to me:
>    al_key_down -> al_is_key_down
>    al_event_queue_is_empty -> al_is_event_queue_empty

I agree; in part because "if is key down" reads as more broken English than "if key down".
There have been several passes through the API to clean up function names, but it can't hurt to do it again. Probebly best to ask first about names that had obviously been skipped before, since there might be a good reason for it.

Evert