[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2931024 ] stop using deprecated interfaces in OSX port

Bugs item #2931024, was opened at 2010-01-13 00:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eglebbk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2931024&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Mac OSX
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
Evert publically stated we would fix it before 5.0 so I guess we should :)

Date: 2010-01-25 03:45

Message:
I've fixed a good deal of them. Right now there are still warnings about
CGDisplayBestModeForParametersAndRefreshRate, CGDisplaySwitchToMode,
CGDisplayCurrentMode and CGDisplayBestModeForParameters in osxgl.m.
Unfortunately Apple hasn't bothered to document the replacement functions
yet (the prototypes are visible in the header files though).
I suggest we leave them until Apple documents their new functions.
I also suggest that we don't delay 5.0 because of Apple slacking off. :P