[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2907435 ] Destroying samples while they're playing crashes

Bugs item #2907435, was opened at 2009-12-02 23:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tjaden
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2907435&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
Reported by Trent on AD:

"I noticed this on the iphone, not sure if it affects other platforms. I fixed it by adding
al_stop_sample calls before destroying any samples that have been played. I couldn't really find
the root of the problem though. kcm_audio is still swimming in my head, I don't fully understand
it. Just reporting here for reference (Or maybe someone can fix it...)."

Date: 2009-12-07 10:20

Message:
I couldn't reproduce it on Linux.