[AD] Allegro 4.4.0 released!

This is the first release of the 4.4 branch, which is backwards
compatible with the stable 4.2 branch, and the intended successor. The
main change is that the following addons are bundled in, so you do not
have to hunt them down and install them separately: AllegroGL, loadpng,
JPGalleg, logg. We have also switched over to the CMake build system,
which we have been using for the unstable 4.9 branch. See the full list
of changes [1].

Unfortunately, Allegro 4.4.0 does not support DOS, BeOS/Haiku or QNX. We
welcome interested parties to restore support for any of these
platforms. For Haiku/QNX, it should be a simply matter of updating the
build system.

Thanks to everyone involved!

Peter

[1]: http://alleg.sourceforge.net/stabledocs/en/changes.html