Re: [AD] Rotate-scale-flip-trans function for 4.4

On 2009-11-07, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Attached is a patch that adds _trans versions for all of the rotate_sprite and pivot_sprite calls.
> I've attached the small test program I used to test it (not very thoroughly). This patch might not
> handle all corner cases such as modex and non-linear bitmaps but I'm not sure if that matters. If
> there's anything missing I can add it.

Good idea.  You should add some documentation and an example.  There
doesn't seem to be an example that uses rotate_scaled_sprite, only
pivot_* so maybe you could test that at the same time.

I think those inline function definitions are bogus though (along with
others), and we can stop making them inline now.

Peter