Re: [AD] 4.9 on Snow Leopard

On 13 Sep 2009, at 16:26 , Trent Gamblin wrote:
I just tried compiling 4.9 on SL and ran into a few problems. Fixing them just meant commenting the lines out... I guess the real fix is to somehow check for OS X version
and add some ifdefs? The changes I had to make are attached.

The enum is my recent work-wround for 64 bit mode on Leopard. I'll test the other two with my version of leopard and see whether things work there without. I'm not sure if OS version is the proper thing to test for (in general I don't like doing that), but I guess it's relatively safe on OS X...

I'll try to look into this before upgrading to Snow Leopard.

Evert