[AD] opengl warning

I get the following warning when building Allegro under MSVC 9:

3>extensions.c
3>..\src\opengl\extensions.c(394) : warning C4047: '=' :
'_ALLEGRO_wglGetExtensionsStringARB_t' differs in levels of
indirection from '_ALLEGRO_wglGetExtensionsStringARB_t *'

Also, my gui project while running the Windows OpenGL driver now runs
at full speed on my laptop (with the exception of fonts, which
continue to slow down everything to a complete stop). Did something
change recently, or did I do something to my code (or system) that I
have forgotten about?

--
Matthew Leverton