Re: [AD] Allegro 64bit on OS X

On 10 Sep 2009, at 19:24 , Peter Wang wrote:
Did you figure this out?  If not just commit it with a big fat README
like you say.  It's only a prototype and an enumeration after all.

Yes.
I committed the change I attached earlier (with a comment). I did look around some more, but as before I found google was very unhelpful here. I had planned to test this under Snow Leopard as well, but I haven't installed the update yet. I might still do this before the weekend, if not it'll be next week. The situation might be different there.

Evert