Re: [AD] Includes coming from the wrong places

On 1 Oct 2009, at 0:16 , Trent Gamblin wrote:
I don't really understand this... But I just compiled svn on Windows, and it complained about not having ALLEGRO_PRIM_POINT_LIST. make VERBOSE shows that the addons/ primitives directory is added on the command line, yet it's using c:\mingw\include \allegro5\allegro_primitives.h... no idea why, just thought I'd mention it in case anyone knows why. I had to copy the file to c:\mingw and built like that, then install, and rebuild to make sure it all is built with the right includes.

Which source file causes the problem? Is the file included between "" or <>? These differ in the order in which directories are searched, as I recall, so that could be it.

Evert