[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2845969 ] Add OGG_INCLUDE_DIR

Bugs item #2845969, was opened at 2009-08-28 11:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tjaden
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2845969&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Building
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
I recently went to build 4.9.13 on Windows, and built all (but FLAC) using static builds (except PhysFS, reason beyond the scope of this bug) and found that the way Allegro's cmake rules are setup, the demo is not built for no apparent reason.

Digging in and poking around, I found the Vorbis compile test was failing because it could not find ogg/ogg.h

As I was building everything by source and not installing the dependencies in my MSVC folders (meaning I needed to set all the *_INCLUDE_DIR and *_LIBRARY values), the ogg include files were never asked for. So I'm requesting an OGG_INCLUDE_DIR value be added.

Date: 2009-08-28 11:41

Message:
Please supply a patch. I can try to do it here but most likely I'll miss a
few spots.