Re: [AD] mouse cursors

> What are SELECT, SELECT_ALT and NA?
>
> A patch would be fine by me.  Maybe throw in HAND.

SELECT is hand. I was trying to avoid being Windows or
graphic-specific. (Icon names should reflect the purpose, in my
opinion.) It's the icon that is displayed when you can select (choose)
something. Or it could be SELECT_LINK, as that's really what it's for.

SELECT_ALT in Windows is an Up Arrow, which is used (rarely) when
selecting something that isn't a text link.

NA is "not available" or "unavailable," which is sometimes shown when
an object that the cursor is hovering over cannot be acted upon, due
to some other condition.

--
Matthew Leverton