Re: [AD] iphone port

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 22:00 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2009-08-13, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 22:23 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> > >
> > > Probably you saw this as well, but I saw that the Ogre library can be
> > > built for iPhone with CMake, so it doesn't seem impossible.
> > >

> > Nice, so by the time it is done, hopefully it will be integrated into
> > the cmake build.
>
> This looks promising:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/822404/how-to-set-up-cmake-to-build-an-app-for-the-iphone

And we likely need the same post-processing script as here, to get the
generated xcode project to do anything:

http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/Building_Ogre_With_CMake#Configuring_for_iPhone

A unix-makefiles-only build likely can only build the libraries but not
executables (because of all the signing crap you need for those).

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>