[AD] web site internal layout

I've gone ahead and used GNU stow to organise the web site files.
I put a readme on the SF server, which is copied below.

If you need to add static files to the web site then add them to
htdocs_parts/staticweb instead of directly in htdocs.  If you create
generated files then create a new directory under htdocs_parts.

Peter

About htdocs & htdocs_parts
---------------------------

The idea is to separate generated content from static content so that,
for example, a stray rsync command with --del enabled doesn't end up
deleting static content by accident.

The htdocs directory contains only symlinks to the real files which
are in htdocs_parts.  Each directory in htdocs_parts is a "component" of
the total web site.  Currently they are separated as:

	staticweb	- all the static files on the web site
	generatedweb	- web site as generated by allegrowww2
	a4docs     	- Allegro 4.2/4.3/4.4 generated docs
	a5docs		- Allegro 4.9 generated docs
	compilefarm	- some old compile farm logs
	logs		- old changelog extracts
	mpy-svn-stats 	- mailing list stats [old?]

Everything inside those directories is combined into htdocs by symlinks
created using GNU Stow.
[snip]