[AD] al_unref_user_event

void al_unref_user_event(ALLEGRO_USER_EVENT *event)

"This function does nothing if the event is not reference counted."

So this function is safe to call, even on Allegro generated events?
Would it make more sense to call it al_unref_event(ALLEGRO_EVENT
*event)?

I ask because I throw all of my event sources into the same queue,
which leads to a large number of events, many of which I ignore. I
don't know which events need to be unref'd or even if they are Allegro
events because I don't want to check them all. So I call unref on
every event, regardless of the source or type (mouse, keyboard, user,
etc).

--
Matthew Leverton