[AD] new mouse cursors

Attached is a patch to add new mouse cursors as discussed previously.

   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_NONE        =  0,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_DEFAULT     =  1,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_ARROW       =  2,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_BUSY        =  3,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_QUESTION    =  4,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_EDIT        =  5,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_MOVE        =  6,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_N    =  7,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_W    =  8,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_S    =  9,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_E    = 10,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_NW   = 11,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_SW   = 12,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_SE   = 13,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_RESIZE_NE   = 14,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_PROGRESS    = 15,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_PRECISION   = 16,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_LINK        = 17,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_ALT_SELECT  = 18,
   ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_MOUSE_CURSOR_UNAVAILABLE = 19,

I added "default" which is meant to be the system's default cursor,
which may or may not be an arrow. (And arrow should probably just be
'pointer', but I didn't want to break code that referenced it.) Some
descriptions:

* progress: some background task is running, but the UI is still responsive
* precision: a cross-hair
* link: for use with text links (e.g., a hand). perhaps should be
TEXT_LINK or something.
* alt select: an alternative selection pointer. Fairly worthless,
added for sake of completeness with Windows.
* unavailable: the widget is unavailable. a circle with a cross
through it in Windows

System drivers should translate accordingly. E.g., Windows only has
four resize cursors, so it picks the best one. Likewise, Busy,
Progress, and Unavailable are similar enough concepts that I suppose
some operating systems don't make any distinction among them.

The attached path only implemented the new cursors for Windows.

--
Matthew Leverton