[AD] Physfs addon and MSVC

Currently for me the physfs addon doesn't get built properly when
compiling with MSVC. A dll is generated but it is missing all (1?)
external symbols, and because of that no .lib file is generated.
I'm not sure the problem as I've checked against other addons
and the cmake/headers seem the same. I had to manually write
a .def file and generate a dll and lib using that and the objs
and it works, so it's a problem with the build system perhaps.

Trent :{)>