[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2781153 ] Bug with text outputs

Bugs item #2781153, was opened at 2009-04-25 10:47
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by brunoja
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2781153&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
I have noticed that the text ouput is slowing a little my game, making it use more and more CPU time.
I made a test with ex_ttf.c and the same thing happens.

There is a thread here on Allegro.cc that discusses it:

http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/599845

Thank you :)

Comment By: Bruno Adami (brunoja)
Date: 2009-05-13 16:10