[AD] Shutting down Allegro due to signal #8

Hello.

I was testing my Pascal bindings for Allegro (version 4.3.10 on
Xubuntu/Linux) and I get that error when I try to "draw_pivot_sprite".
I did run it inside gdb and it says:

> Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
> [Switching to Thread 0xb7ad66b0 (LWP 24566)]
> 0xb7e28829 in _parallelogram_map () from /usr/local/lib/liballeg.so.4.3

The original exsprite.c example seems to works nice, I checked all
values I passed to "pivot_scaled_sprite_flip" method and all other
GFX_VTABLE methods seems to work, including blit, stretch_blit,
draw_sprite, several_draw_sprite_flip and drawing primitives, and
previous version did work, so I did translate it correctly to Pascal.

Can some body help me to find where's the problem? I'm lost.

Thanks.

Guillermo "Ñuño" Martínez