Re: [AD] Blast from the past

Peter Wang wrote:
If anyone hasn't seen it before :-)  You still need this model:
http://tjaden.strangesoft.net/a5/82porsche.zip
Anyone know where we can get a licence-compatible 3d model of...
anything?

I'd say, "anything" should be "anything nice" :) We already got a cube with mysha.pcx glued to it :P

But google doesn't seem to find any free car models. I wonder if asking on allegro.cc would help.

The "license-compatible" also make me think about other files we distribute - I added a link to the DejaVu font license to LICENSE.txt, for the font I had included for the ttf example back then.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>