Re: [AD] Has anyone heard from Peter Hull?

On 28 feb 2009, at 12:41, Colin Ward wrote:
I am trying to track down Peter Hull as he did the Mac OS X port of Wizball (my favourite game!). Now that the Amiga version of Allegro is released (I
really should make an effort to get it into the Allegro SVN)

Yes.

I thought that
the next step is to work on Allegro GL. There are not many games that use Allegro GL but the Wizball remake is so fantastic that it's a good enough
reason to add GL support to Allegro for Amiga OS.  But the author of
Wizball seems to have disappeared and I wrote to Peter but got no response, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows where he is? The last mail he
wrote to the Allegro mailing list was +6 weeks ago...

I suppose he's around somewhere, but busy. Wait a few more days, then meybe send him an e-mail again. I know from personal experience that e- mails tend to pile up, and sometimes get forgotten.

Evert