Re: [AD] thick splines

> I think the overlapping segments (?) counts as a bug.  As I
> said, it's not
> urgent (probably very few people would need to draw such
> thick splines and
> ellipses in a real program).  I just raised it in case you
> hadn't seen it
> before.
>
> Peter

Okay. Yeah, as I said, fixing it is actually very hard without a tesselator. What happens is that the inner outline of the bend (both in the spline and the ellipse) cross over itself, and results in the overlapping segments. Eventually I am planning on adding a tesselator though, so yeah it will be fixed then.

-SiegeLord