Re: [AD] option to allow SSE instructions

Does this mean we can use  InterlockedXX()s also ?
They'd make things like the threading easier to manage, and reduce that hideous critical section locking (all for a read/write to bool ... talk about overhead!!!)

Peter Wang wrote:
I committed an option that allows gcc to use SSE instructions on x86,
which is enabled by default.  Can someone try out the corresponding
lines for MSVC?  Options for other compilers are welcome, too.

Peter