Re: [AD] Mouse problems in Windows affected by this revision?

On 12 Mar 2009, at 9:35 , Trent Gamblin wrote:
This looks innocent enough but revision 11640 works and 11641 does not. Anyone have any idea why this might cause problems? I already added 100 "unknown" key names in the key name array, that didn't fix it.

Have you tried running through valgrind to look for out-of-bound array access? That's all I can think of right now.

Evert