Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11915] allegro/branches/4.9/src

Peter Wang wrote:
On 2009-03-22, Milan Mimica <milan.mimica@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Probably a much better solution is to make ALLEGRO_EXTRA_DISPLAY_SETTINGS in TLS static. This would solve the leak too.

Sounds good.  I'll let you decide whether to change it before or after
the release.

It's not simple at all. I think we should get rid of the statically initialized _tls struct because it needs the nested structs to be listed there there and ALLEGRO_EXTRA_DISPLAY_SETTINGS is larger than thread_local_state itself.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net