Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11646] allegro/branches/4.9

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 11:44 +0100, Milan Mimica wrote:

> > This change broke the graphics on all three Linux machines I have access
> > to, with three different video cards and drivers (Intel, ATI, Nvidia).
>
> Support for NPO2 bitmaps on PO2-only hardware has been broken.

Yes. Fixed now.

Probably should make this a runtime setting so it is easier to test. I
should also add a comment in ogl_bitmap.c how we use textures, else this
will be confusing when I or someone else next time looks at it :P

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>