Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[11691] allegro/branches/4.9/addons/native_dialog

Ok, I fixed the memory leaks in the OS X version of the file picker. As a result of that fix, all code except for al_show_native_file_dialog() was shared between the OS X and GTK implementations, so I moved all common functions to their own source file (called simply dialog.c). The full type definition of the ALLEGRO_NATIVE_FILE_DIALOG struct is now in aintern_native_dialog.h

I still get crashes in ex_native_filechooser, however.

Evert