[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2529769 ] Does not compile on Haiku

Bugs item #2529769, was opened at 2009-01-22 16:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by scottmc
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2529769&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: BeOS
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Error message in
src/bdwindow.cpp
src/bkeyapi.cpp
src/bmousapi.cpp
src/bsysapi.cpp
that TRACE was with arguments.

Library "net" also does not exist

Without his it builds and install, but the lib is probably at the wrong place, since allegro_config does not correctly allows for linking.

Comment By: Scott McCreary (scottmc)
Date: 2009-01-22 16:36

Message:
Haiku doesn't have a net library, it uses -lnetwork instead.  Which version
of Allegro are you trying to use?  Allegro-4.3.10plus from svn builds on
Haiku using these commands:

fix.sh haiku
make obj/beos/asmdef.inc
make
make install

Note that I haven't tried building any games using the resulting library
yet.  The demos don't quite work correctly yet, not sure if that's
something missing in the port, or something still not right with Haiku,
though I suspect it's something in Haiku.

-scottmc
(HaikuPorts)