Re: [AD] Google Summer of Code?

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 22:56 -0800, scott mc wrote:
> Has Allegro applied for Google Summer of Code for 2009?
> -scottmc

No - we would need a list of projects (couldn't think of anything easy
enough to implement by a gsoc student right now), and a volunteer mentor
for each project (which is quite a bit of work).

Maybe we could look for interested people (mentors as well as students)
on a.cc though and see if there would be any interesting project ideas.

Also would need someone to do all the "paper work" of actually filling
out the application at google and setting up a site with project
descriptions and so on...

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>