Re: [AD] getpixel error

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 11:27 -0700, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> On January 18, 2009, frederico schardong wrote:
> > AD?
> >
> > what?
>
> Its the name of this mailing list. Your problem is not a allegro development
> releated topic, just a regular allegro user topic.

Yeah, a better place for this kind of question would be allegro.cc - but
I was in a helpful mood, just like I sometimes reply to a.cc mails, also
get them by mail before they are moved to the right forum. And since
they arrive here in the same mail folder I'm often not even aware if a
post is from a.cc dev forum or the mailing list :)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>